Fill your ears with our nerdy pop-culture podcast
Episodes are about an hour long and focus on one main topic: Including major movies, throwbacks, TV, music, tech, and general geekery.
This week: Apple Hate - Do they deserve it?
How to listen: Tap an option below to listen for free in your podcast app of choice
In this Episode:
This week, our heroes take town Apple and expose it’s dark side. Will Chad be able to defend Apple’s honor? Will Kev buy a one inch thick phone? Is Ben making a new house for his cat?
Find out in this week’s episode.
Items discussed (links to more info):
Note - if the below links don’t work in your podcast player please visit the show page at: ebd.fm/4
- The Audacity of Copying Well
- Energizer Phone
- Apple throttling article
- Lisa Jackson keynote (5 min)
- George Carlin: the illusion of choice (explicit)
- Google study of privacy
- Differential privacy
- Skeuomorphic definition
- iMac G3 cat house
- Steve apoplectic re android
- Kev’s Phone: LG V20
- Booing Bill Gates at Macworld Keynote
- iPhone: the most successful product of all time